...in the bottom drawer
I knew I'd lose it so I put it in a safe place, and now I can't remember where it is.

currently stashed in: Cheshire Street, London
about me || email me || RSS feed || give me a present || A blog about urban planning, if that interests you

[more photos]

June 08, 2005 || 3:37 pm

Linklog:

Looks like Baltimore's copying the London buses posters (remember those watchful eyes?)

This is along the same lines, only with a more British tone, as the previous item on sprawl that I blogged. He is right: suburbia does yield more biodiversity than intensive agriculture. But again, what about energy use and cars, what about long-term sustainability. (viaUrban Cartography)

Have you noticed that Google is commemorating Frank Lloyd Wright's birthday with a special logo? That's the kind of thing that makes me think they must be OK to work for...(via A Daily Dose of Architecture and Slashdot)

And in more Google news, this is pretty interesting and could be damn useful for all us architectural/urban design types, assuming they're going to make it pretty accurate...the days of counting bricks to measure your site may be numbered...(via Boing Boing)

Cuban immigrants doing it in style.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



My del.icio.us page

Links
Developing [news]