...in the bottom drawer
I knew I'd lose it so I put it in a safe place, and now I can't remember where it is.

currently stashed in: Cheshire Street, London
about me || email me || RSS feed || give me a present || A blog about urban planning, if that interests you

[more photos]

July 06, 2005 || 3:43 am
Post-July 4th ephemera

I've been a bit lax on the church slogan front, but here's a great one for y'all...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU WERE BORN, TRY BEING BORN AGAIN


A quiet (for me) Independence Day was followed, today, by a fairly quiet day as well - not that it should have been, as I'm meant to be working hard at the book ( I have a copy deadline in a week and a half.) But somehow after the holiday there were a lot of things that I needed to get sorted, bills to pay, my car's licence tag to renew, emails to read and reply to...so very little got done. But I did cook dinner for Bill Walthall, the Rural Studio's drug rehab project (joking, Bill!!! well, not entirely joking, he is that, but so much more too) and we spent a very pleasant hour and a half talking about Greensboro and the state of the world. Bill brought fresh blueberries that his sister had picked, and fantastic fresh, tender sweetcorn from his neighbour's garden - a real treat.

This one's for my mother - Rurality. Not because I think she should get into making natural soap or kittens, but just to show her a kindred spirit in photographing every kind of flower and tree that comes along, and how lovely it can be for the rest of us to see it online...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



My del.icio.us page

Links
Developing [news]