...in the bottom drawer
I knew I'd lose it so I put it in a safe place, and now I can't remember where it is.

currently stashed in: Cheshire Street, London
about me || email me || RSS feed || give me a present || A blog about urban planning, if that interests you

[more photos]

July 27, 2005 || 10:02 pm
Anniversary Post

It's the first anniversary of my blog! A year of some patient people reading my long-winded ramblings and diary of thoughts and actions in Alabama and elsewhere.

Thanks for reading. Tell your friends. Add me to your linklog/deli.cio.us list. And please leave me a comment to let me know what you have liked/hated about my first foray into blogging.

Over the next two months I'm going to be doing a major road trip round the States so please keep reading and send me suggestions of places to go/people to see/things to eat!

2 comments

2 Comments:

Hi hana,

It's Anoushka here, Ben's girlfriend.

Happy slightly-belated blog anniversary!

This seemed the right post via which to tell you that I'm enjoying reading your blog, immensely. The road trip sounds wonderful.

Carry on keeping us posted!

Anoushka x

By Blogger Noo, at 6:54 pm  

hey, thanks!! I also pop into your blog fairly often as your newfound knitting skills are very impressive...and it reminds me that I really should restart my clothes-making (though it will have to wait till I'm back in England, of course...) as making things like that are so much fun and such a lovely way to use your brain in non-work ways....

By Blogger HL, at 3:26 am  

Post a Comment



My del.icio.us page

Links
Developing [news]