Anniversary Post

It's the first anniversary of my blog! A year of some patient people reading my long-winded ramblings and diary of thoughts and actions in Alabama and elsewhere.

Thanks for reading. Tell your friends. Add me to your linklog/deli.cio.us list. And please leave me a comment to let me know what you have liked/hated about my first foray into blogging.

Over the next two months I'm going to be doing a major road trip round the States so please keep reading and send me suggestions of places to go/people to see/things to eat!

Comments

Hana Loftus said…
hey, thanks!! I also pop into your blog fairly often as your newfound knitting skills are very impressive...and it reminds me that I really should restart my clothes-making (though it will have to wait till I'm back in England, of course...) as making things like that are so much fun and such a lovely way to use your brain in non-work ways....

Archive

Show more