...in the bottom drawer
I knew I'd lose it so I put it in a safe place, and now I can't remember where it is.

currently stashed in: Cheshire Street, London
about me || email me || RSS feed || give me a present || A blog about urban planning, if that interests you

[more photos]

January 06, 2006 || 12:25 am
George Galloway pledge

Sod it - I made a pledge. If 100 other people will do it with me, I'll write to the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards and complain about George Galloway appearing on Celebrity Big Brother. It'll get nowhere but at least it's fun to exercise by democratic rights from time to time.

Please help me by signing up here! and spread the word.

2 comments

2 Comments:

Your spot on with the pledge and the comments you've left on it, well done!

By Anonymous Iain Collins, at 4:36 pm  

Thanks Iain! and thanks to everyone who's signed up to the pledge so far...

By Blogger HL, at 4:41 pm  

Post a Comment



My del.icio.us page

Links
Developing [news]