fajitas...it's the local Mexican again, open for business

It's a very small world out there. I tend to forget it is, because in Greensboro, Alabama, I never meet anyone who knows anyone I know. And whenever they ask me if I know such-and-such, I normally have to admit defeat. But in the world of blogging...it's quite a different matter. No sooner do I sign myself up for 1000 recipes' little black books than I find out that we have a friend in common, who was here at the Rural Studio a few years ago.



In the world of food, meanwhile, tonight we retreated to the Mexican as our 'house' (big tin warehouse) is sub-zero. Which means this blog entry will be pretty short as I've got to return my fingers to the warmth of my bedroom (only heated room). Actually the fajitas were pretty good tonight. Did the job, along with the huge margaritas.

Comments

Archive

Show more