Happy New Year

OK. It's been a long time since I posted. Apologies. But I just went back to working freelance in December and have been trying to figure out whether and/or how I might want to adapt my blogging life. I decided I wanted a bit more flexibility, to collaborate with new people and to be able to branch out a bit more (not to mention, a little time for my personal projects, writing, etc).

I'm already surprisingly busy with new projects, but if anyone has any interesting work out there, let me know! I'm also slowly revamping my personal website so take a look and see what you think.

Meanwhile, I'm going to go back to logging stuff I read and that interests me here, as much to continue compiling my own resource as for y'all. But keep reading, I like having the company!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome Back

Archive

Show more