...in the bottom drawer
I knew I'd lose it so I put it in a safe place, and now I can't remember where it is.

currently stashed in: Cheshire Street, London
about me || email me || RSS feed || give me a present || A blog about urban planning, if that interests you

[more photos]

August 13, 2004 || 1:22 pm

Read Thoreau's Civil Disobedience this morning on the bus. Do any of our politicians/commentators read this stuff any more? a more relevant book for the times is hard to think of - and it's short and written in language anyone can understand. It hasn't aged a bit.

Meanwhile, having been highly bored by the prospect of the Olympics, reading this has got me cheering on at least one team. And more good news on the football front here.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



My del.icio.us page

Links
Developing [news]