...in the bottom drawer
I knew I'd lose it so I put it in a safe place, and now I can't remember where it is.

currently stashed in: Cheshire Street, London
about me || email me || RSS feed || give me a present || A blog about urban planning, if that interests you

[more photos]

July 31, 2007 || 10:16 am
Studio swallows


Studio swallows
Originally uploaded by hanaloftus
The swallows have flying lessons and fluff themselves on the wire outside the studio window where I work. Distractingly lovely creatures.

3 comments

3 Comments:

Artistic shot

By Blogger allaboutattitude, at 6:00 pm  

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joyce

http://www.videophonesguide.com

By Blogger linda, at 4:27 am  

You have some really great articles and photos in your blogspace!

By Anonymous photo editing services, at 12:23 pm  

Post a Comment



My del.icio.us page

Links
Developing [news]