Christmas thoughts

This time last year, I made a resolution to blog more here. It didn't happen. This year I'm going to try a bit better, and hopefully this will be aided by my recent decision to go back to a freelance lifestyle, after a year of full-time work as GPA's deputy director. I'm still working 2 days a week with them, as an Associate, but also branching out to take on new projects and gain the flexibility to pursue my own interests a little more.

It definitely feels like the right decision so far, with already some interesting projects on the go, and more in the offing for the New Year. But most importantly, if I can spend a day a week in the London Library writing and reading, that would revolutionise my life.

Anyway, happy holidays to everyone, hope you all have full bellies, and see y'all in the New Year!

PS: Gig alert! We are playing at the Apple Tree in Clerkenwell on Jan 6th! come along...

Comments