COME ON YOU REDS!!!

A pretty appalling performance, I gather - because I have been stuck at home listening to Five Live trying desperately to work in preparation for a crit rather than standing in the pub - but Arsenal are through to the finals of the Champions League! Apart from the fact that it nearly killed me from a heart attack at several moments - have ever ninety minutes seemed so long? I'm over the moon. Can't wait. Fate, somehow, was on our side tonight. Perhaps we didn't deserve it - but perhaps given our season, we did in the balance of the god of footballing justice.

Too long without a post here, I am aware - general news has been too much busy-ness before and after a glorious five days in Scotland over Easter picking mussels off the beach and walking the hills. Much to do too over the next month so don't expect too much banter happening on the blog. In the mean time - come on Paris!!

Comments

Archive

Show more