...in the bottom drawer
I knew I'd lose it so I put it in a safe place, and now I can't remember where it is.

currently stashed in: Cheshire Street, London
about me || email me || RSS feed || give me a present || A blog about urban planning, if that interests you

[more photos]

March 31, 2005 || 5:45 am

What I was going to post about today was the events of the last few days - going down to Mobile and Dauphin Island and swimming in the sea and sunbathing on a deserted white sand beach, going to Atlanta and ending up in an Arsenal-supporting bar showing the England U21 game, etc. But somehow how, I don't have the heart.

A huge thunderstorm is breaking overhead, the rumbles shaking the floor of Beacon Street. The sky is mourning Charlie with torrential rain and sheets of pink lightning.

1 comments

1 Comments:

www.nwcleasing.com offers the lowest rate financing on refinance What ever your financial situation, refinance can help. We even have a special loan program that can put money in your pocket within 1 hour of applying. Apply online today and see just how quickly we can get you approved regardless of your past credit. Rates start as low as 4%, apply today.

By Blogger Natwho, at 8:32 am  

Post a Comment



My del.icio.us page

Links
Developing [news]