Should I start again?

So, it's been a long time. 13 year, two children, many projects, one pandemic (ongoing). But on and off, over the last year, I've been thinking how much I miss the regular practice of blogging - of writing, pretty much unedited, about what interests, preoccupied, frustrates or pleases me on a more-or-less daily basis. Plus, I have to say, I am needled (in a good way) by my great friends Ben and Anoushka who are brilliant bloggers, plus the new-ish fashion for weeknotes and Medium, but as I've got far more old school blog domains registered than I should, I thought I'd see what happens if I resurrect writing here.

I have started to re-read my old blogposts here too, in case there are things that have aged as badly as a cricketer's tweets. So far I have decided to leave them as they are, but I haven't read them all, so if you find something that excruciating, or worse, please forgive.

Blog mark 2, here goes...

Comments