Just to let you all know, that my good friend and long-time fellow food adventurerBen Yeoh and I have started a new blog, reviewing restaurants, food shops and other things in London (mostly). It's called Food & Life. Please check it out - it doesn't look very pretty yet but it will do when I get a bit of time to do some designing on it! but there's already some content and much more coming soon. This blog will still continue (yes, even though I've been useless recently) with my home cooking and the rants and raves that I can't pretend are part of a review...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful idea! I'm off to check it out, but wanted to mention a fabulous shop in Clapham-- M. Moen & Sons (http://www.moen.co.uk/). The selection of meats is incredible and I dream about their mushroom olive mix. Worth a visit and a review if you haven't already done so!

Archive

Show more